RR Non-Stick Skillet 2pk (Blue
Only available online.
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality
- Crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors; espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly
- The 9-1/4-inch and 11-inch skillets boast dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the skillet set is suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for skillets that are a welcome addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection
Featuring an ideal cookware duo, the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set boasts two handsome skillets that help prepare delicious dishes. Curated by Rachael Ray for warmth and hospitality, the modern, rustic design of the cookware enhances every cooking experience and occasion. Crafted with sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors and durable aluminum construction that promotes fast, even heating, the skillets incorporate the easy-to-use functionality and time-saving solutions Rachael is known for. Her color sense meets convenience with the distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick that releases foods effortlessly, complements the exteriors and cleans up easily. The 9-1/4-inch and 11-inch skillets are ideal for preparing a breakfast of spinach omelets and Canadian bacon, or for teaming up to sear wild cod filets and sauté summer squash for dinner. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the skillets are suitable for all stovetops, except induction and feature rubberized stainless steel handles that are dual riveted for added strength. These warm, earthy skillets are a welcome addition to inviting serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Side by side on the stovetop, the attractive skillets in the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set help prepare mouthwatering meals.
We Also Recommend