Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Press
- Thermal French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Double wall of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass keeps coffee hot for a longer period of time
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
The new 8-cup (1.0 l, 34 oz) CHAMBORD Double Wall French Press features a new patented locking lid system and a thermal double wall glass carafe designed to keep coffee hot, fresh and aromatic for a much longer period of time. The new CHAMBORD's locking lid system offers a heat seal and precision pour spout. By pressing the lever while pouring, you have total control over the flow of liquids, preventing drips while serving. When the lever is released, the coffee not only stops pouring, but the spout actually seals shut, eliminating exposure to outside air and locking in aroma and freshness, ultimately enhancing the insulating effect of the double-wall glass beaker. This new 8-cup coffee maker is a beautiful extension of our classic CHAMBORD line of products with their typical Bakelite knobs and handles. The mouth-blown, heat-resistant double wall borosilicate glass is encased in a stainless steel frame protecting the glass beautifully. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe.
We Also Recommend